Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarian

Options
  • 07-03-2001 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Any planetarian players here?

While I am at it any Roleplayers left in this country? Ad&d or alernity?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Umm.. Planetarion isnt really a role playing game, but you can find a couple of threads on the games board (I do play it btw). And yeah, there are still AD&D players in ireland. I actually started up a D&D 3rd ed game here tonight in UL and I got 7 players, none who had ever player b4. Wierd huh? Still a couple of games going on round here. And Ive never heard of anyone playing alternity. Is it any good?

==Boro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

My mate is number 1 in PA. He also won it last round.... and the round before that I think...

"The land" is him...

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Just had a brief look at Planetarion. Anyone care to give a very brief overview of it? I've finals in 17 days and don't want to read all the blurb just yet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by logic1:
    My mate is number 1 in PA. He also won it last round.... and the round before that I think...

"The land" is him...

.logic.
    </font>

Look at the PA universe, I don't see anyone called "The Land"
    this is who is at rank 1

Rank Planet Name Size Score
    1 The Roman Fortress (15:12:19) 11909 2.094.621.184

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

OJ, SpaceTimeAnomaly is number 1 but there is a bug when they rech 2.1bil or something.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement