Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

records for sale

• 10-09-2004 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

dancetunes.8k.com

all my old records (between 2-3 yrs) are for sale. inc 2 record flight cases.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Sorry, have you got any pictures of the flight cases? is ther eanything on them?
    Also looking at that list, thats a perfect collection to ahve on vinyl to be playing in a commerical club would do well those on records

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

yeah i am 18 now, so i bought all the records when i was 15 or 16 and i have done a few gigs with them, very commercial, but most of them are crowd pleasers! the flight cases, one of them has a technics sticker on the front of it and the other is just plain.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

HOw much would you let the two case go for?
    and how much would you let the two cases and all the records go for?

if i sell all the records for €5 each it works out at €475. i will give you them for €450 and €50 for the two cases. so €500 in total. hows that sounds for such a good collection!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

you will be doing well to get 7euro for second hand records

• Advertisement

i put down €7 as an average price. its a good for most of them but if you want any of them i am completely open to bargaining. most of them are extremely hard to get. i done a quick search and found a few of them on the net but for a lot more than €7, ok they would be new from the net but when you take in the price of shipping etc. its a bit of a rip off. i also kept them in very good condition, like new!

The collection is mighty cheesy, never thought that someone would have a collection like that on vinyl. if I was going to take up playing in the local place or something id take them off yea, did you play in a commerical club?

not so much clubs, but under 18's disco's in local clubs. i done a few house parties for my friends aswell. cheesey - yes, but cheesey sells

Advertisement