Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severance: Blade of Darkness

Options
  • 20-03-2001 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now, this game is classed as a 'RPG' but its not really. Its basically an all out action game, were you select one four characters:
    Knight,
    Barbarian,
    Amazon,
    Dwarf,
    all of which respectivly have names and such. The game graphics are amazing, and so much fine detail has been but into the battles, i.e: the weapons are amazing, and if you chop at an orc's leg, his leg will eventually come off. But my faviort part of this game is the multiplayer 'Arena', you can play it over a TP/ISP connection (By typing in the host's IP) and duel your friends over the net (1v1 at a time only tho). The battles are amazing, and the death sequances are sweet: chopping people's limbs off, and heads, and even noses, and sometimes, getting a lucky death move and chopping them in half: Vertical or horizontal. wink.gif Much Credit goes to JAG for buying this game and getting me interested (As he always does with his new fancy pants games). I can see this game catching on, especially at LANs. So go out and buy a copy kids, or I'll smack you around like Mr. T! "I PITTY DA FOO!"

-Dark-Angel-

P.S: If you want a game, PM me on IRC on #fortress.ie or #netshop.ie or #f2b.ie (l33t channels, bo!)

"The Darkness is coming, welcome it, for it is mine." -Dark-Angel-

"BO!" Sparticus Rectus

"Selecta!" Red_Ice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

kewl
    i mite "get" that one so wink.gif

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It sounds very like Rune, which is also a good laugh in multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Played it to slow and is really just p4nts.

Clan Acid 0wn j00.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

hack'n'slash gheyness

Advertisement