Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6320 personalising

Options
  • 10-09-2004 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hey,

Does any one know how or if it can be done. Can you assign a particular ring tone to a particular contact. I'm pretty sure you can do it to a caller group but can't figure that one out either...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭FT77

i think ya mean a Nokia 6230 !

afaik you can't assign a particular ring tone to a particular contact on this model.....only like you said for a different profile !!!

i only remember having one Nokia that coluld do that and that was a Nokia 3310/3330 and i think the Nokia 3210 aswell !

i have a Nokia 3100 & my sisters 3200 here and they don't have the "Assign tone" option !

go into your contacts and scroll up/down to see if it's on your phone..... but i don't think it is !

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

sorry ur right.. 6230

Pity about that.. u would think that in a feature filled phone it would have that...

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭FT77

I know :rolleyes: ............ but if ya want i'll give ya a 3310 for your 6230 ?

LOL .................. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

nahh i think ur alright..

aside from this i have to say that this is by far the best nokia phone i've ever owned and i've had a few... 6610,3200,7250,7210

Advertisement