Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Patterson...

Options
  • 10-09-2004 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Pat Patterson IS Irelands greatest cheese smuggler.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gaijin

You just know this forum is going to be full of ****e like this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

probably not. most arts **** cant work computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

whoa such hostility!! as an arts cúnt i think i'm pretty ok with a computer.....however i do agree that the pat patterson stuff is a load of ****e.

that being said....all we get in the girls toilets are "i fancy my best mates boyfriend....what do i do?" or "i love my st. tropez"

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

That's a shame to hear ^^^^ I'd been led to believe that some jacks in the library were extended problem pages for the girls. In many cases very explicit and compulsive reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

They are, especially the ones on the 4th floor in the library, and the ones beside the SU shop and 911. Honestly, I've read long drawn out stories of someone who told her friend she didn't like some guy, friend proceeded to be with said guy, but turns out first girl really did like the guy and ended up being with the friends boyfriend to piss her off...it went on like that with people adding little bits of advice all over the place. Then there are the usual "I'm still a virgin is it normal?" ones and the "I fancy my best friends boyfriend" ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hehe my favourite ones are the "i'm attracted to my female friend" and then all the "eeeuuuww you sick bítch" replies.

ahhh the open-mindedness of some college students eh? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

spam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement