Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

orbital at oxygen

• 11-09-2004 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

being broadcast on 2fm on the 18th of september. not sure of the time. will someone grab this as an mp3 cause i cant figure out how to record streams?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was talking to ste- eariler and he said he should be recording this, so we can leech this off him ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

tasty! i just hope it doesnt have dave fanning sputing nonsense all over it like underworld at witnness did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Is anyone really pissed that they changed the Bon jovi bit and added in the darkness crapness? I Have the last ever live set, and i think it ruined it, also i got the shock of my life when i heard it at Oxegen........ Ill still download this set though if its around?

ah i dunno i think its a nice change, still prefer the original though. it hasnt been played on air yet but lenny informs us that we can all leech off ste :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Once someone reminds me on Thursday or so I'll rip it no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lol, i thought it was saturday just gone(last night)
    why you need ot be reminded on thur? ill try and rememebr to remind you on irc on the satuday.... and ste, 192kb aswell pls :P

No probs Lenny.
    As for the reminder, it's because I forget things very easily.

Is it not the Friday night it's broadcast ?

Ste- wrote:
    Is it not the Friday night it's broadcast ?
    Ste, I forget to make me own own bed, so your guess is as good as mine

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

First post on this thread said 18th Sept, which is a Saturday :)

"The Digital Session offers you cutting edge dance mixes between 2am - 3am every Saturday morning. "

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/musiczone/friday_sessions.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Must set my DreamBox for this - anyone see their Glasto finale on BBC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

No but I've heard it. Great stuff. Dr Who theme tune has always been one my favourite electronic pieces ever since I was about five and got a tape of BBC theme tunes, Orbital do it justice.

John2 wrote:
    No but I've heard it. Great stuff. Dr Who theme tune has always been one my favourite electronic pieces ever since I was about five and got a tape of BBC theme tunes, Orbital do it justice.
    have you heard kraftwerk do the bethoven thing from clockwork orange? it's better than doctor who in my opinion, kinda similar though, or maybe that's just me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I seen it,fantastic..Orbital are a brilliant band and i was delighted to catch them @ Oxegen in what was their last ever performance here.... ;)
    Cloud wrote:
    Must set my DreamBox for this - anyone see their Glasto finale on BBC?

so did anyone get this or did we all space on the date??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

Daddy? ......what does regret mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

Did anyone record this? Would love to have a copy of it..

davej

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Me too, was such a great show!!

If anyone can offer 80 megs of webspace I could upload it to ?
    It's not as good as their last Radio 1 gig tho.

can you upload it to a spymac account?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jungle Boogie

hey i was at the gig, it was ****ing amazing, was in the green room since two o cloack to get front row, well worth it but had to sit through some awful bands like the radiators, Such a good gig, possibly my favorite ever, love to get it on MP3 if anyone would be so kind to tell me where.

Advertisement