Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD/BOARDS. "meeting"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

ok, lol thats reassuring :D thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

you being one of them of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You never know, you might pull at the meet up. I'd offer, just going to my own was about the only debs I ever want to go to, and also the other half might be pissed at moi. So instead I offer you this fine chap

1687crash_000-thumb.jpg

in near mint condition, feel free to smack him about abite though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

i dont have reg til thursday either, but yet ive got a faculty meeting on monday. so i presume i can come in all the days in between??
    my debs is the end of oct, and theres no way im taking any of the knobs i know, what are my chances of meeeting someone i could bring.....pretty slim? oh im so screwed!! :confused:

oh precariousnuts, whered ya go to secondary school?

Castleknock Community College, sorry for the long wait... work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Castleknock Community College, sorry for the long wait... work :rolleyes:

Do you live in Castleknock?

By the way, i'll be up for meeting up too.

• Advertisement

Yes I do

So you live where I live and you'll be in all my classes next year lol

I didn't want to creap you out but I'm also called David...

So will you be getting the 37 into Trinity or whats the story?

Stop with the multiple accounts. PS o Mighty leader of the TCD forum (Skylynx) Set forth a date.

Any day but Tuesday is good for me during freshers week that is

• Advertisement

Why pray tell can't you do tuesday? Is it cause thats when your orientation lecture is on? Youk now that only lasts an hour right?

Personal matters I have to attend to :D . No trinity that day for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Does it have to be freshers week? That not a bit too early? I think it is. Wait till it'll actually mean something to see a face behind the comments.. :)

What do yis reckon? Leave it for a few weeks..

I think its more a case that some of these freshmen scum would like some of us more senior scum to show them the ropes. And no better time then freshers week for that.

To be honest I want someone to hold my hand and to make sure I don't forget my lunchbox, schoolbag and PE gear during freshers week.

and to keep away bullies/give me lunchmoney

edit: and bus money and tickets and timetable, wow geez maybe I actually do need someone...

hold me please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Joe stop offering me to people. and especially stop using a pic of me when i was 16 for it :p

well yourself and myself are meeting up for a few drinks anyhow, right joe?

Correcteo mondo my good man.

im all for it during freshers week, anyone wanna show a naive student nurse where everything is?

im all for it during freshers week, anyone wanna show a naive student nurse where everything is?

Oooh i will! will! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ah here... Did you phrase it like that deliberately?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭MacXP_Irl

Tease!

I suppose everyone doesn't have to meet up during freshers week. How about just the few of who do meet on Monday or so?

David19 wrote:
    Oooh i will! will! ;)
    MacXP_Irl wrote:
    Tease!
    apexaviour wrote:
    Ah here... Did you phrase it like that deliberately?

Lol, yeah Im sorry ;) But I honestly don't know where anything is! Thats why I wanna come to the boards meeting, to snare of of you's to tell me where everything is lol! but i genuinely do want to meet up and get to know u all, if youll have me!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

all welcome to the boards meeting,

(altho being in trinity is a must!)

Lol, yeah Im sorry ;) But I honestly don't know where anything is! Thats why I wanna come to the boards meeting, to snare of of you's to tell me where everything is lol! but i genuinely do want to meet up and get to know u all, if youll have me!

It's looking like the meeting will be a few weeks after freshers in the other "meeting" thread

cant we just go to both? ;)

cant we just go to both? ;)

It seems that the older people don't want to meet during freshers week. Why don't all the people starting first year meet up in freshers week? Im starting first year but i was there last year. I transfered course. I'll be going to freshers week so ill be able to show you around. Then we can meet the older people a few weeks in to term or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i oddly know my way around the pav, the buttery, and the general layout of trinity quite well. worrying :/

some might say i'm a groupie. i wouldnt and if you do i'll break your legs, but some might say it.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

if youll have me!
    Hrm the sexual inundo in like every post lol :D

And yeah you are a big groupie crash.... I'll be around in freshers week so if there's a meet i'll probally drop in but a proper meet should probally wait a few weeks into term imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

why dont we set a date for the boards trinity freshers, then a few weeks later have a full get together?

Advertisement