Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD/BOARDS. "meeting"

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

ive never even tasted red wine lol :S

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Chick wrote:

:eek:

you're missing out (and I don't mean this from a "Wayhey, let's get locked!" way, a good red wine with a meal is divine)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Sky, I went to get that wine too.. yeah was pretty dissappointed it wasn't there. Even more disappointed with my own lack of foresight, couldnt buy any wine cos I had no way of opening it!

It ended up ok tho cos a mate of mine brought absynthe.. certainly made up for me arriving late.
    Passed by the way! :D
    Got a 2.2!? Very confusing... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

originally posted by chick
    :eek: well you should definitely try it sometime! like john said it is great with a meal...wouldnt be drinking it on a night out though, i prefer white wine tbh. but anyway you could try it and love it or hate it, but youll never know till you do :)

oh and congrats ApeX :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

lol you just use a battery, AA ones are pritty good, just avoid getting the battery itself in the wine and ye sorted :)

nice job passing :) and , its kinda odd some courses u only get a pass overall if u sit re-sits others u get yer mark from the re-sits.....

• Advertisement

Congrats on passing your exam Apex, im thrilled for you :D

John -youre right i should probably try it :S lol, all in time...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Well done ApeX it's not only the Phil that are getting a Tutu this year *Comedy Drum Budum bum thessss*

Does anyone know what this thread is about anymore?

general ramblings...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

pie

meh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Good one chick, you're learning when to use the word..
    Next time may I advise losing the exclamation mark tho? A sound highlighting indifference probably shouldn't be ejaculated as such..

lol sorry too enthusiastic?
    thats what im like tho! -ah there it is again ;)

Advertisement