Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Race Movie!

Options
  • 11-09-2004 6:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Valdez made a movie on Navan. The movie should only take 15mins to download (on broadband) I dont have a link but you can download it from our site at www.clannrg.com it will be on the front page. Tis very funny and was alot of fun making. I would like to thank everyone who joined in on the fun and made it what it is. There is a picture of the winner of the first race up also. But because someone cheated in the second race we had no winner! (You know who you are!!!) I hope you enjoy our movie and our second one is on its way, the name of this movie can only be called what it was: Runway to Knife havoc!

Please post your thoughts on our film!

Sign.

Kami :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Is nobody going to tell me what they think of the movie? I know its a bit blury but we where only messing about on Navan and we did for fun. Can some one tell Jackabo about it as i think he'd like to see it. After all he won it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I think people just want to be nice and say nothing.

Well at least your honest! *GRRR*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Whats it about?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

I have to say it looked pretty cool. Shame about the 6 different veichles playing six different songs, but very funny indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Winters wrote:
    I think people just want to be nice and say nothing.
    think u got it in one there winty. I want my 44mbs of my cap back!
    Whats it about?

a jeep race on LZA.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh don't worry kam, I've seen worse video's
    I thought this was a race with the new car racing mod..

The runway movie is almost complete. In this one almost 20 people stoped playing and ended up having knife fights on runways planes and heli's Also its just general chaos. I think TiG joeface and TiG jackabo were in this. along with all the dedicated Navan supporters like tango and wideband! Very funny going ons! Think all thats left is adding music!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Didnt get a chance to download it....

Someone have a link to it....it doesnt seem to be on the website anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

The runway movie is almost complete. In this one almost 20 people stoped playing and ended up having knife fights on runways planes and heli's Also its just general chaos. I think TiG joeface and TiG jackabo were in this. along with all the dedicated Navan supporters like tango and wideband! Very funny going ons! Think all thats left is adding music!
    did u disable the HUD this time?

• Advertisement

Eh Er Em. NO! It was Filmed the day before the car race. But its much clearer and you can see the names!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Eh Er Em. NO! It was Filmed the day before the car race. But its much clearer and you can see the names!

Seeing the names In my opnion isint good on a movie. If you are trying to create a perfect movie for watching etc. it is silly having blue or red names appearing above heads. Also havign the hud on while filming is just annoying. death cam or nose cam heli always gives the best.

Mostly done in death cam! Also its a knife war and you need to see the names and watch who got knifed! Got this pic the othere day when i knifed you Winters here it is: http://home.planetinternet.be/~rm026874/31-4-4.html
    Also took one of your stupid nade killz! Here it is: http://home.planetinternet.be/~rm026874/13-6-4.html Get your aim right Winters: http://home.planetinternet.be/~rm026874/4-9-4.html

LMFAO!

And i wasn't cheating when i wasted your clan was hiding:
    http://bender.vault-tec.de/cod-cartoons/pic_sites/codnation.htm

Advertisement