Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone need an "international" guest DJ?

Options
  • 11-09-2004 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm probably coming back to Ireland for a holiday (probably in Oct) after a few years in Australia. I've been DJ'ing and running clubs (Mostly Goth/EBM/Industrial & Indie/Rock/Punk) over here for that last 2 years.
    I'd love to do a bit of DJing when I get home, but I have no idea whats out there at the moment or who to get in ouch with. If anyone who knows where I might start, the info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Anyone need an "international" guest DJ?
    I'll take that as a no :(
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

Hi. Sometimes i get really lazy and can't find the remote when i'm listening to music and sure you know yourself how much hassle it is to get off the couch and change the cd. You can have a guest slot in our living room on thursday week if you like? Will you bring your own cds? Do you do requests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Believe it or not, I've played to smaller crowds :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

not as small a crowd as i've played to i tell yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

not as small a crowd as i've played to i tell yeah

No man you see O'Dwyers is a small MINDED crowd, not just a small crowd! :):D

• Advertisement
Advertisement