Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just starting college, GIMME GIMME GIMME

Options
  • 11-09-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

So what free stuff can I get????? What does a USIT card do for me?

Goin to UCD so one of those travel cards I'll prob be needing! Whats the deal with them?

any other commentary on discounts etc much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bunnicans

ye defo get one of those travel cards.those lovely men in the train station wont give u your ticket without it and that can cause alot of hassle.there is also a hefty fine if u dont have it on your person when they do a ticket check!!!!

u get so much free stuff in ucd!u'll get free passes into clubs,uncle bens rice and sauces,pens!!!!,papers,deodorant etc.mad stuff altogether.make sure you take full advantage of the week,its soooo much fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

definitely get the travel card it pays for itself after two or three train journeys but if i was you i wouldnt bother gettin the USIT card it wont do anything for you because CIE dont accept it and you can use your student card for discounts at clothes shops.

oh and the take one free notices are just a suggestion take as much as you like/can

Advertisement