Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

request: Fuji finepix s7000

• 11-09-2004 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭

I'm still looking to buy this camera and I want the best deal going. Anyone know where I can get the best price.

Regards,

Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Amazon are normally pretty good - I think their delivery is about £15 (€20) - they have it at £355 stg (€522 at current rates). Dunno what it is in the likes of Argos ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C6LQN/qid%3D1094910670/202-8829193-3208625

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

549 Euro from CamIreland.
    500 Euro from New York Camera(Germany)
    545 from Komplett.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

nice one lads cheers

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Andip wrote:
    Amazon are normally pretty good - I think their delivery is about £15 (€20) - they have it at £355 stg (€522 at current rates). Dunno what it is in the likes of Argos ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C6LQN/qid%3D1094910670/202-8829193-3208625

One thing to bear in mind about Amazon is that when you go to pay it will recaluclate using Irish VAT rates - 21% rather than the displayed price which has 17.5% VAT - so factor in that you will have to add in a bit.

Computeruniverse.net also change to Irish rates when you pay up - in fact when you look at a product you can select to show its price at your VAT rate..

Jes are still using German rates..

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

7DayShop have them for £325 at the moment plus £2 for normal p&p or £6 for "rapid". Normal can take about two weeks from ordering to arrive.

edit: just noticed you get free p&p if you spend over £100

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Dixons currently have it for €450 just so you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Byrner

Hi, I am also interested in the Fuji s7000. But I was in 2 dixons shops yesterday, Liffey valley and also blanchardstown and they were selling them for €645 :-( . can you tell me which Dixons shop you are refering to, or the website :-)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

There was an ad in yesterdays evening herald.

BTW, its a great camera, have it about 4 months or so, and am very happy with the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

www.7dayshop.com for £298.50 & free P&P.

Got mine off them a few months ago and I can highly recommend it as a camera.

Cal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Byrner

Ya dont have the newspaper still ? , does it give a number to call ? . Or do you know a site were i could look up yesterdays newspaper ? . I really want to get one of em :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭$lattman

€516 on pixmania.com

Don't have the paper still, sorry, but they did use the term 'price break thru' etc. there .co.uk has it for under £300, and it even says the same break thru stuff

Advertisement