Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Mod Release] Galactic Conquest 0.4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I've played the old version but is there any changes on class status since the origanle as in are there Jedi's yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Bah make one for vietnam !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

meh i assume the maps are still such if u lose yer vehicle away from a base u better be ready for a 20min walk...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Triceradon wrote:
    meh i assume the maps are still such if u lose yer vehicle away from a base u better be ready for a 20min walk...
    A grenade jump helps if your far away. Keep doing so till you die. Or spend 5 miuntes of the remaining 8 minutes of the match walking to a base :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Tusky wrote:
    Bah make one for vietnam !
    yeah i don't think i could be bothered cuz i'd have to switch back to BF1942. Also the last release was fairly crappy tbh. Is there no incremental patch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Fraid no incremental. They seem to have made many changes. I might give it a download sometime next week. Their last release had some great things in it, but it was totally overshadowed by crappy installers that seemed to have some "automaticly currupt after 5 minutes" system built in.

ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I think the game would be better if there was some jedi knights other wise knife fights just ain't fun!

Winters wrote:
    Fraid no incremental. They seem to have made many changes. I might give it a download sometime next week. Their last release had some great things in it, but it was totally overshadowed by crappy installers that seemed to have some "automaticly currupt after 5 minutes" system built in.

ugh.
    yeah i reckon i'll probably download it anyway and give it a small bit of a go. its taken them along time to get this release together so maybe there might be something good in this one :)

just noticed there, wheres all the nice icons and stuff u usually put. Whats the story winty?

I've got lazy. I badly need to update the Patches, Mods and Files thread aswell.

/me adds item to A4 size TODO list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Winters wrote:
    I've got lazy. I badly need to update the Patches, Mods and Files thread aswell.

/me adds item to A4 size TODO list.
    Do it now bi-atch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Do it now bi-atch!

I concur

server thread also needs updating.

kdjac

Will do it later once sorted WiFi on Longhorn.

Do it now bi-atch!
    :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

yep dled this and i think its a lot more stable then the last one i downloaded i no longer seem to crash out as much as i did with 0.3

Overall its good, i like the Lok map the best, try driving an AT ST down the narrow passageways lol lots odf fun to be had

Im sure theyll get around to doing this for vietnam, until then this is the next best thing

Shin

Advertisement