Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 2

Options
  • 19-03-2001 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Just wondering if this is worth the 10 quid they are asking for in meh local game, I'm not a big RPG nut, i have only ever played the FF's the Zelda's and Silver

Max : There's nothing here! I want my money back!
    Sam : We didn't pay anything...
    Max : Well, someone'd better give me some money...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

simply,
    it 0wnz, but in more detail, its like a adult RPG and so many thigns to do, if it were on sale for 30 quidi would still buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Malevolence

Yeah I agree with you there PHB, great game, and I bought it for a tenner as well. smile.gif

i bough tit when i cae out,
    i loved Fallout 1's freedom.
    the tactics one int a RPG jsut in case you think.
    fallout 3 is in development

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Picked up at the weekend, budget Fallout I & II combination.
    Must say I am impressed with the first, esp. the wicked humour of the manual and good character genration.

thats whats so great about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The retro 'US 50's Survival Guide' style is brilliant - Fallout also has one of the best endings ever.

Fallout Tactics rules too. smile.gif

****, i was hoping it would flop sp they wouldnt try make a sequel and take away from precious fallout 3 and 4 time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Yeah , Fallout 1 and 2 can be obtained for about 13 pounds , not bad eh? . Still the only quibble id have is that its in a DVD case and you loose a lot of Documentation . But considering theres little between Fallout 1 & 2 , its really worth it ,like the Manuals ect. Bye F2 on its own .

Fallout three should be amazing , to put it simply

Shrewgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Does Fallout Tactics = Fallout 3 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Does Fallout Tactics = Fallout 3 ??

• Advertisement

no it doesnt

Advertisement