Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keegan Out!

• 11-09-2004 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Reactionary? Moi?

Most of last season we were useless - played a poor Everton side AT HOME today and agaisnt ten men could not even force and equaliser.

We hardly lack individual quality (Anelka, Fowler, Wright Phillips, McManaman, Mills, James... ) but we are a brutal team at the moment.

Kevin - you're a nice man, but fcuk off will ya?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

just look at the sig .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

According to reports the board is getting well pi**ed and want Keegan out......only problem is Chairman wants him to stay! cud end up with a vote of no confidence in the Chairman and remove him and then Keegan would be out as well......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I could never understand why Man City did so bad, on their day if they are all playing at their best I don't htink any side would not be scared of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I think that Keegan's biggest weakness (apart from defensive organisation) is that he doesn't seem able to re-instill confidence in a team who've been or a dreadful (and very long) run of inconsistency and poor results. The defensive weaknesses compound this as they turn a lot of possible good results into losses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

PHB wrote:
    I could never understand why Man City did so bad, on their day if they are all playing at their best I don't htink any side would not be scared of them.
    I agree and I actually think, with a new manager, they could be challenging for a UEFA cup place. Almost every one of there first team players are internationals and they also have players like McManaman, Sinclair, Barton, Macken who find it hard to make the first team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

The fans forums are all behind ousting Keegan - John Wardle is his mate though, but outing wardle would be no bad thing either - our previous chariman, Berntsien, was really careful with money (he quit over blocking the 7m deal for Fowler - how right he was!)but it made for more stability behind the scenes...

Problem is, we can't sack Keegan as it would be 2m or so down the drain to pay him off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i too think that man city should be doing a lot better and they're really struggling under keegan
    i think had souness stayed at blackburn he would've been sacked eventually, its very interesting that newcastle hired him

Advertisement