Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Discos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

the 1st time was with nevermores, the second was with you guys. plus carly wasnt around, so i was kinda bored...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

No thats just the nausea induced by the drinking...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ColHol wrote:
    Innocent non drinkers? Martin Cahill (the general never drank)
    I don't drink, and I haven't killed anyone, and I'm sure that most (hopefully all) of the other non-drinkers here haven't killed anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Plunky wrote:
    the 1st time was with nevermores, the second was with you guys. plus carly wasnt around, so i was kinda bored...

oh. well I guess that makes sense.
    ah crap, just remembered I'll be a nevermore(*sniff*) myself next year. I'll only get 2 years at CTYI(the summer gone by and next)
    you lot who had four years there are so lucky, wish I'd found out about it sooner....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I don't drink, and I haven't killed anyone, and I'm sure that most (hopefully all) of the other non-drinkers here haven't killed anyone

So....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Eh probly no1 on this (CTYI) board killed any1, drinkers/smokers or not

oh. well I guess that makes sense.
    ah crap, just remembered I'll be a nevermore(*sniff*) myself next year. I'll only get 2 years at CTYI(the summer gone by and next)
    you lot who had four years there are so lucky, wish I'd found out about it sooner....
    I always feel like I'll get punched sooner or later over the 6 session thing...

I havent either.
    though I do have a hit list........(damn, did I say that out loud? nothing to see here people, carry on....)

Caoimhe wrote:

6 sessions? lucky you. I hope you got a lot out of it then. if you just wasted your time, then I'd have punched you, but you seem to be a perfecly reasonable person.

Hardly...

• Advertisement

hardly what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Caoimhe wrote:
    Nice, I thought 5 was good. Oh well

Hardly....isn't softly?..
    I was trying to get a rise outta caoimhe...

ok, now I'm really starting to get angry...damn C.G. teacher in my school never told us about CTYI, I only found out through my maths teacher......
    *seething rage*

ah well, at least I will have gotten the two years at the end, theres plenty of deserving people who'll never find out about ctyi and its unfair that they're missing out. so I really should be grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Aye.. I'm lucky I'm getting 3 years. I could have had 4... I so nearly went last year. So nearly. I found the application form the other day, it was half filled in. *anger and regret*

Aye.. I'm lucky I'm getting 3 years. I could have had 4... I so nearly went last year. So nearly. I found the application form the other day, it was half filled in. *anger and regret*

ah yeah, you might be bitter about it now, but that'll fade away. the good ctyi memories will stay with you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I dont drink... but it depends on how you define killed... Technically it was the knife that killed them...

Guns don't kill people, Bullets kill people
    -Chris Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

So who's going where? It might already be in here somewhere but I feel really obligated to not sift back through seven pages of crap on my bastard slow computer.

Staying in. Not that it affects any of you dubliners, just thought I'd let you know, I'll be here, probably rejoicing and available for conversation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

doing the usual junior cert night thing; donnybrook, stillorgan, dundrum, then go to a a party... roll into school 9am thursday....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Fùck! School. I'd forgotten that. Ah well, don't care. I'm going out. Might as well go to that Blast dealie on Kildare Street if I can. Need to scab money from the old pair first though.

Plunky wrote:
    Hardly....isn't softly?..
    I was trying to get a rise outta caoimhe...
    You probably would have gotten a virtual bitch slap but luckily for you I was tucked up in bed not sleeping (cursed insomnia)

Virtual, eh?! Doesn't sound too painful! Oh the joys of a wireless laptop, i can be in bed and online. yay for multi-tasking!

I'm goin to Ruby's on Harcourt Street got my ticket today after queuing for hours.Don't go unless you have a ticket it's sold out, but it's luckin to be a kickass nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I amn't sure what I'm doing. Some guys in school sold loads of tickets that were for Ruby's but we all paid for tickets to Redbox. I'm gonna try and get my money back for them tomorrow! :(

Heh yeah Redbox isn't on AFAIK there mite b sum tickets left for partyhouse.

is coyote open?

dunno ring em

• Advertisement

i don't care that much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement