Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online gaming and IBB

• 11-09-2004 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

I just want to know if it is possible to use xbox live and ps2 online with IBB's new 1mb product(I am I correcting in saying this is the new 5.8ghz gear).
    Also is there any one here in the Goatstown area with this option, what are pings and download speeds like.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

im in terenure - jsut got the 1mb line isntalled from IBB - ping times not the greatest - connecting to some uk game servers I get <100 but in genreal im between 100-300

pinging rte - boards etc i ususally get an average of about 100 sometimes less...

im trying to conenct 3 pcs to COD online sometimes and thats impossible for gaming - hoping that I get a better signal soon, apparently 5.4 or 5.8 or something is coming soon - hope to find out more about it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Advertisement