Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sven Read This!!

Options
  • 12-09-2004 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

hey tis eoin! uhm yeah, my mobile is 0879729348... hope ya managed to sort out your battery problems?..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Eoin: Might want to PM him that instead, this is a public board, and anyone can read that.

Or I may be overly paranoid, who cares

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Not paranoid. There are crazy stalkers on this board... *looks shifty*

There might be...this is the internet, It has pictures of naked ladies on it O.O

WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THERE COULD BE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Huzzah for naked ladies. and if anyone's sad enough to take my number and prank me well then I'll just have to get nasty won't i?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You can rest assured that your number is now plastered on every park bench in the greater Dublin area now. ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Plunky wrote:
    and if anyone's sad enough to take my number and prank me well then I'll just have to get nasty won't i?!

*decides not to prank eoin after all, and rips up paper the number was on*

;)

*decides not to prank eoin after all, and rips up paper the number was on*

;)

*Eoinhug(tm)* thank you muchly aoibheann brady, you truly are kind. *decides not to open a can of whoopass*

Plunky wrote:
    *Eoinhug(tm)* thank you muchly aoibheann brady, you truly are kind. *decides not to open a can of whoopass*

yay, <random hug> back!

anyway, you mentioned in another thread that you're off to uni...what are you doing, where and so on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i vote we turn this forum into a message service for sven. who is with me?

revolution! wheeee!
    look at all the torches! they're so shiny and pretty. :cool:

Turn it into what you will! I'm starting in UCD (BAHBAHHUMBUGSTUPID10POINTSOFFCOURSEINTRINITY --can ya tell i'm bitter?!) studying Psychology. It's ****e for 1st year though cuz it's denominated entry which basically means that you only start pure psychology in 2nd year and for 1st year you gotta be in with all the Orts heads with their orange skin and collars etc... you know the type...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ah you'll fit in. just say things like Roight and scary malary and you'll be grand.

Excuse me now, i must dash off to trinity and realise that i'm talking through my orse :P

Plunky wrote:
    I'm starting in UCD (BAHBAHHUMBUGSTUPID10POINTSOFFCOURSEINTRINITY --can ya tell i'm bitter?!) studying Psychology. It's ****e for 1st year though cuz it's denominated entry which basically means that you only start pure psychology in 2nd year and for 1st year you gotta be in with all the Orts heads with their orange skin and collars etc... you know the type...

Nah, I couldnt tell that you were at all bitter. ;)

registration tomorrow, right? you'll get loads of free stuff, my sister did last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

AGAIN! You're all nuts.

Thanks for the number good sirrah. My battery is still b0rked though slightly less so if not moreso (it's complicated... it kinda got better but now it's worse). But I shall take it down and endeavour to use it.

As for the rest of ye, yis a bunch of scalliwags! 'Cept Hannah ofc. :D

Registration for Orts is tomorrow actually, so I'll get free stuff then, yay! And Neil Sod ya with ur TCD stuff, Hate you lots!

free stuff is always great, coz even if its totally useless, its free so who cares what it is...
    Looking forward to starting anyway?

Yeah i guess it should be good... Speaking of free stuff, I do get a free 64 MB USB Memory stick tomorrow, which is pretty damn funky!

Plunky wrote:
    Yeah i guess it should be good... Speaking of free stuff, I do get a free 64 MB USB Memory stick tomorrow, which is pretty damn funky!

I'd imagine so.
    Lucky you! I wish I was going to uni now, another 2 years to go. at least I'm not doing TY, though, I'd be stuck in school for another year.
    even then I'm probably not gonna get the points I need....for law in TCD its something like 560 and human genetics is 555. *arrghhh*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

crash_000 wrote:
    Ah you'll fit in. just say things like Roight and scary malary and you'll be grand.

I believe its Roysh actually :p

Aye TCD points are mental.. Friend of mine wanted to do HG, but admits stupidity, so is going through UCD Science... Everyone gets where they want to eventually - don't give up hope!

Plunky wrote:
    Aye TCD points are mental.. Friend of mine wanted to do HG, but admits stupidity, so is going through UCD Science... Everyone gets where they want to eventually - don't give up hope!

yeah but if I get the points for TCD, then I'll have my degree when I'm 21!
    thats mental...
    actually, the thought of even being 21 is pretty mental...

• Advertisement

Hmmm 21 eh? oh to be 21. oh hang on, we're not in the US, so anything ya can do at 21 you can do at 18. which means, omg, i can do all that stuff, funky!

but its just that 21 seems so old to me now, I've another 5 years and a few months to go.
    also, 21sts kick ass, I've been at loads.

And you can do most things from 17 drive, engage in legal sexual activity with a consensual adult..............................

Gotta love driving! XD

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Raphael wrote:
    engage in legal sexual activity with a consensual adult..............................

Is that all you think about?? Its the second time you've brought it up in a thread in recent weeks :p

what guy doesn't?! Maybe he's just lookin forward to being 17!!

I'm a teenage male, what else am I supposed to think about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Huzzah for being 17! I've just sent in all my forms and stuff for my Provisional so I'll have it pretty soon (Note to all Dublin residents - refrain from venturing outside until at least Christmas when I've got the hang of this driving lark)

*runs for cover*
    P.s. Huzzah is an underappreciated word. It rocks. Huzzah for huzzah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

And huzzah for you saying huzzah for huzzah! Huzzah may be my favourite word of the summer!

• Advertisement

Of the summer? Why not the year?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement