Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sven Read This!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

older than me?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Older than Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:
    You do know that most of the plotteing people are older than you? Imbecile.

Your point being?

that you're all young and stuff?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Seriously Eoin, sleepy time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ColHol wrote:
    But watever turns ya on kids!

My point is your an idiot. Was that unclear?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:
    My point is your an idiot. Was that unclear?

Ooooohhh gd 1. o luk im ritin in shrthnd, dnt hv a fckin spastic atck now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ColHol wrote:
    I direly hope you haven't given out about people giving out about the way you type on this board, (I couldn't be bothered to check.). Because that is simply provocative. Also known as trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    My point is that you're an idiot. Was that unclear?
    ColHol wrote:
    QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ColHol wrote:
    Oh god, I was physically incapable of reading that.....

• Advertisement

I'm with aonghus on this one! Plus that was a really childish stupid thing to do. Next time just go to collarsup to do that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Nyarr but no ORDINARY trolls be they. Flaming as the fires o' hell they is!

Now then let's all kiss and make up so I can go back to lording it all over you with my glorious pretention.

<sigh> but seriously, ColHol don't kick up a fuss over a silly comment. It's trollin' aye, but worse it just gets people goin "jeezus what's his problem? He can't take a joke" and tends to get the mods ... well... less than friendly. So just let it slide (and probably best not to bother getting the last word in). Makes the boat rock much less and makes the journey that bit easier. (This is friendly advise and not picking on you man, just in case you think I'm with the rest of them... nah to me you're all 8)

Incidentally I'm feeling piratey. Feelin' MIGHTY piratey actually. Yarr now where be me cutlass n' crew?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

ColHol wrote:

Another post like that will see you banned.

I think there's enough crap on this thread as it is. Consider it closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement