Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System Shock(the first one)

Options
  • 11-05-2001 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get this? I downloaded it from theunderdogs.org, but to install it, you have to do some **** that I don't understand.
    Thanks for your time.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Klay

If you told us the exact problem, it would be easier for us to help you....warez are illegal anyway tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Underdogs don't post warez.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

abandon ware is still warez. The copyright still belongs to someone else.
    quozl
    (not that I care anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Why don't you tell us what the thing you need to do that you don't understand is and then maybe we can help you.

It's very picky about memory options in Win95 or later so if you can't get it running after installation, say so here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Klay

Mine will only work in real dos...and i had to go messing with the autoexec to get sound to work...if you got Windows ME ..your screwed basically..

"(Shaft error to Klay[b-airlock140.esatclear.ie]: Erection reset by queer)"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I was hoping for an alternative download site. The installation instructions seem to have been taken off theunderdogs.org.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun:
    I was hoping for an alternative download site. The installation instructions seem to have been taken off theunderdogs.org.

</font>

hmm, i couldnt get it working in 98 a few years abck and theres certainly no way of installing it now that im using win2k frown.gif

Advertisement