Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameTime

Options
  • 04-06-2001 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

I havent played UO in ages and was wondering where you can order gametime from,
    I used to get it monthly but my Mum say she doesnt want me going back to this game on the amount of time I spent on it before hand, so i cant use her card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Klay

Can't help you there m8...I'f your mom thinks your spending too much time on it, you probably are. biggrin.gif You should listen to her...

Anyway, Gametime are these little voucher things that are supposed to be sold in game shops and the like, but I haven't seen any around in Cork or Dublin....you might be able to mail order them from somewhere...but that would need a credit card....your in a bit of a bind there m8. :/

"(Shaft error to Klay[b-airlock140.esatclear.ie]: Erection reset by queer)"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Nope, can't get the gametime thingies in Ireland. Of course, the guys in EB told me you could when I was buying hte game, but then discovered you couldn't when I went in to buy some. Da*******s! smile.gif

ah well. Just join a player run shard, they're free and don't have half the lag (less players unfortunately)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeah i was told that too, eventually the first time i got the game i had to buy it twice so i could play untill my mum Payed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

hehe, I gave it to a friend, His parents pay for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PHB:
    Yeah i was told that too, eventually the first time i got the game i had to buy it twice so i could play untill my mum Payed for it.</font>

Gimme the extra copy since i only live up the road from you wink.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement