Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam Madnessssssssssssssss

• 13-09-2004 4:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

So i went out for a few pints tonight to take my mind off my impending results on tuesday.. worked until i came home and i checked the net just in case the results out early.. (gob****e).... now, can't sleep, full of beer and thinking why oh why did i ever choose maths as a subject... ahh well, this time tomorrow night i be.......... arrrgggghhhhhhhh waiting stilll.. any drug welcome.. even a steel toe cap to the forehead...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

"What's done is done"

I hate hearing that ^^ when other people say it to me, but it makes sense. Don't worry about things that are unchangeable, get the results,(Results of what?) then deal with your next move from there.

And Good Luck :D
    Lainey wrote:
    any drug welcome

Just say "No" kids! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lainey wrote:
    So i went out for a few pints tonight to take my mind off my impending results on tuesday
    Are you redoing the junior cert. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

Victor wrote:
    Are you redoing the junior cert. :D

hehe.. just got a big shock cos i don't remember postin this.. didn't think i was that drunk.. no more bulmers for me eh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Lainey wrote:
    no more bulmers for me eh..

Not what I am thinking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

eh, i don't know.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

deliciously pervy, i likes it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Lainey wrote:
    hehe.. just got a big shock cos i don't remember postin this.. didn't think i was that drunk.. no more bulmers for me eh..

And there I was, being all nice and givin' advice..........to a drunk!!!

Typical! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Lainey wrote:
    no more bulmers for me eh..

Pass it this way, I'll take good "care" of it.

Advertisement