Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldurs Gate 1

Options
  • 09-06-2001 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

What were peoples best characters in BG1 ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I assume you mean NPC's...in which case the choice should be clear for all...MINSC!(and his little friend Boo *squeak*).

Who can forget: "Go for the Eyes Boo! GO FOR THE EYES!! RRRAAAAAAAGGH!!" biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

or: "Fear not! I will inspire you by charging BLINDLY ON!"

A close second for me would have to be Xzar- "I've seen dragons with feet like rabbits- 'tis true I swear!!"

or Jaheira: "Yes, oh omnipresent authority figure?"

The others were fantastic too- those are the ones that got me laughing though smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Veritas Veritas Veritas=

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm about to play BG1 and 2 through. I cant wait. I'm thinking Thief

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PHB:
    I'm about to play BG1 and 2 through. I cant wait. I'm thinking Thief</font>

IN BG 1a thief is nigh on impossible since you already start with a thief and the first two nps'c are a fighter and a mage.
    BG2 though, thief owns!
    YOu get your own theif guild like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

pffft. Who uses those two, they're muck. A theif is good, then it can be dualed as a mage in bg2. Sorted.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Yeah in BG2 i never got my castle, and you cant go back and get it later, and I hadent saved in ages.
    Bad memorys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

me and funky have just started a multiplayer game of bg1, we gonna play it through then use same characters in TOSC , then again in BG2. smile.gif
    oh yeh and occy, another classic one from minsc, when you put him at the head of your group: "now minsc leads, swords and shields for everyone!"

[This message has been edited by Da'Bounca (edited 10-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 WolfeTone

my best character was a l33t dwarf cleric .
    Altho cuz when i got to end guy i had no fighters i had to summon lotso guys to beat him . Still good tho smile.gif

tbh Edwin has ubar power, minse and khalid were good fighters however khalid was nothing to that guy one map up from the FAI. I just didnt like him, Imoen always seemed to stay with every1, never undetstodd why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

The reason everyone has Imoen is because a theif is almost invaluble in you're party.

The most humorous charachter though, is Tiax.
    "Tiax moves, make way."

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement