Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotus Notes certification

Options
  • 13-09-2004 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a training centre in Dublin (city centre preferably) that does Lotus Notes/Domino server admin training?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

I did a Domino 6 course in Sureskills in Fitzwilliam Place last year, and the Managing servers exam.. Theres a 5 day course which prepares you for the 3 basic Domino Administrator exams - its broken up into a 1 day, and 2 2 day courses - the 1 day course is supposedly fairly basic and could probably be skipped if you have any previous experience..
    I only did the second 2 day course myself, managing users and servers I think it was called..

If you have a bit of experience you might be able to get away with installing domino onto a home network and messing about with it, and an exam prep book..

Advertisement