Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.Net Deployment

Options
  • 13-09-2004 1:26pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone's tried creating an installer for a .Net application which includes the runtime installer. I've seen mention before in Microsoft documentation about doing it, but of course now that I actually go and try to do it I can't find it.

Using VS.Net 2003 I'm able to create an installer that includes my assemblies and the dotnetfx.exe redistributable and I've set that to run during install but windows installer doesn't like doing more than one thing at a time. I could just send both seperatly but I'd like a nice warm fuzzy integrated installer if anyone knows how (prefferably just using VS.Net or the .Net SDK)

Comments

Advertisement