Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best damn faculty!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

Erm, i submitted a false name and photograph so as to disguise my true identity whilst i fight crime on the streets of Dublin (and to a lesser extent, Maynooth)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Go arts!
    I don't like all this anti-arts talk, what's the point?

And being pale doesn't make you a goth :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Magical Pete

And you took him seriously? Good call.

Nerds are cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

MatthewVII wrote:
    Erm, i submitted a false name and photograph so as to disguise my true identity whilst i fight crime on the streets of Dublin (and to a lesser extent, Maynooth)
    Foot...Mouth...put it in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 toastyred

Maths doesn't count as science..you dont' spend ten million hours in the lab..doesn't count i say!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ah, but it does count as science.
    Though go 10 hours a week maths physics! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jellymonster

tribulus wrote:
    Fake tan brigade is right - i've never seen so many botched jobs!do they really think it looks real?!

i agree with you and i'm in feckin' Arts! i come in not a hair brush gone through the hair dragging myself in to a nine o clock lecture only to find some wan thats been up for three hours turning herself into an orangutan or her version of an orange neon light! ah it's a bit funny though.... ;)
    although whats funnier is the hair dos on some of the boyos, can't blame the girls for everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Ahh arts is where it's at really and everyone knows it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Slash/ED wrote:
    Ahh arts is where it's at really and everyone knows it.
    That weird smell no one can identify and/or find the source of?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

That weird smell no one can identify and/or find the source of?

No, the science faculty is where that's at. I have to go over there for statistics, the humanity of it all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Thats the Chem building, you get used to it after a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Slash/ED wrote:
    No, the science faculty is where that's at. I have to go over there for statistics, the humanity of it all...
    That'll learn you for doing stats. Most boring subject ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Anyone ever notice how the science faculty smells a bit like a hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Intel

Anyone ever notice how the science faculty smells a bit like a hospital.

Yeah, that's the first thing that sprung to mind when I first walked in there.

btw why in the poll is Engineering classified as 'Couldnt get into Science'???
    Shouldn't Science be 'Couldn't get into Engineering' because the last time I checked engineering courses required much more pts than Science.
    Other than that the other entries are quite witty indeed :D *hehe Arts - The fake Tan brigade* so true

Advertisement