Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MtG: Two cards in one?

Options
  • 19-06-2001 8:19pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭

DoubleCard.jpg

This is a card (yes it's all one card) I got in the latest Apocalypse edition... does anyone know if and how it can be used in a normal game of MtG?

Comments appreciated.

(By the way, although I have the same IP address, etc. as Bard. I'm not him... I'm his brother... just sharing his Internet access at the moment.)

"Once they've marked you!" starke said "the world is made of glass"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Yes this card is legal and deliberate...basically the idea is that you choose which of the 2 spells you want to cast when you cast the spell - you choose one, not both etc. There is one "split-card" for each friendly colour combination in Invasion, and one opposite split card for for each set of colors in Apocalypse.

Dave

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

How does this fit in your deck physically? how is it shuffled? is it in landscape?

Hmm.. interesting..

DeVore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

The size of the card is the exact same, jsut the printed matter is half the size to fit in 2 separate pictures side by side. You effectively play with it sideways.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Skyclad:
    Yes this card is legal and deliberate...basically the idea is that you choose which of the 2 spells you want to cast when you cast the spell - you choose one, not both etc. There is one "split-card" for each friendly colour combination in Invasion, and one opposite split card for for each set of colors in Apocalypse.

Dave
    </font>

As i had thought thanks now i know i can use it.

"Once they've marked you!" starke said "the world is made of glass"

[This message has been edited by Bounty Hunter (edited 26-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

Apocalypse??? The hell is that about? That Card is from Invasion.

Why would you want to use it, you collect Black and Blue?

'My Hardcore Title!' - Bounty Hunter

'One day I will be Tánaiste, but I will always be myself' - Digital Tilmitt/Princess Garnet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement