Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ARC Bar

• 13-09-2004 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Tried posting this question in social but there is no one in their. Seems like everyone talkin here.
    Anyway, i need too know if anyone has been too ARC Bar in liffey Valley and what it is like and smem questions bout Anglers Rest near Chapelizod...cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Arc is a very nice pub to look at , have to say its very well designed, beer is expensive, full of hot young girls with not a lot of clothes on most weekend nights so if your into that kinda of place with music and stuff.

During the week its a nice place to go for a quiet drink comfy seats too.

The bar is actually quite good for football which surprised me.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Stunt

Well I've got a few guys visiting who are looking too go out on the pull so could be the place for them. What kind of music do they play? Does it have a decent age group, not teenie boppers place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭LadyPenelope

Anglers Rest, Chapelizod, I guess it would depend on the age group, wouldnt be teeny boppers place. What about that place on the canal whats is called Lock 17 (or some number) thats got lots of good reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Stunt

The 12th Lock. Good idea. Only been there by day though. No idea what it is like late on a Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ARC has mixed bunch mostly under 30 , bouncers are **** so if you going go intot he Bar 1st then go tru to the main part.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The Arc is just around the corner from me. Midweek it's great, cos it's empty and the music's not too loud, so if there a few of you, you can have good craic. On the weekends, the public bar is never packed (except if there's a match on), and it's slightly cheaper. No music, so again, plenty of craic can be had without having to scream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

The anglers is really a grub and couples pub, nice beer garden in the hot weather too, however the carpark exit can be a bit dodgy considering you still have gits who insist on having a skinfull and driving home

Advertisement