Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldur's Gate 2 Installation Problems

Options
  • 01-07-2001 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi guys just wanted to get your advice on something here. Basically I tried to install BG2 on my PC the other day and had a bit of a problem. Once the installation reached around 65% it started to ask for each CD. fair enough, but after putting in CD 1, then CD 2, CD 3 and then CD 4, it asked for a further CD 5. Now I only got 4 CD's in my package and to my knowledge so did everyone else, so could anyone suggest to me what is wrong with it? Thanks in advance for any help you might offer.

P.S. I have the special edition if that makes any difference to the installation, although I'd imagine that it wouldn't.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

If im thinking right, you should put CD1 in, because when its isntalled from all the cd's it plays an interplay movie from cd1, try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

The special edition should have an extra cd with extra stuff on it. Treat it as CD5(until throne of bhall) and you should be right.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement