Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap mini-fridges

• 13-09-2004 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Dont know if this has been said recently on this part of the site but i bought a cheap mini-fridge great for the bedroom for 50 yo yo's from super value!! most of them i presume are still stocking them,its a bit noisey if u wanna have it in your room but great for using in the car for long trips or leave in ur room while your having a party(invite me please if ur having one,im terribly unsound tho)

holds about 12 cans,not as many bottles but still does the trick if u wanna keep things cool.. it was a special offer but get one while they still have em..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

What more can i say. I work in supervalu palmerstown and i set up the special offer display. I tried to put some cans in it and only got a few but wat was worse was that i cudnt fit a bottle of delicous vanilla coke into it

Advertisement