Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL Tickets for Liverpool Games

• 13-09-2004 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where/how easy it is to get tickets for Liverpools CL games. I was looking around the official site and it all got a bit too much for me, so many different pages depending on if you are season ticket/eseason ticket holder or a member of the fan club etc etc.

Im not a member of the fan club or anything, so Im just wondering are any of them on general sale or anything and does anyone have a number? They dont usually sell out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

dunno, but i'd quite fancy going to the depor game, so would like to know too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I managed to get a ticket to a Cup Winners Cup game on general sale years ago (when the competition existed). It was only against FC Basle - which turned out to be a great 6-3 win with 5 pool goals into the Kop, where I was sitting - but it largely depends on demand.

The tickets got offered to season ticket holders first which I presume is still the case and eventually what was left were available by phone. I'd imagine it's a lot more complicated then that now though...

[hmmm, was that post totally pointless?]

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Why not look out in the papers and football tour companies that will have ticket and travel all included. You will probably be paying a bit more but it may be the only chance you will have of getting to the matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

You will find a ticket phone numbner on the site.....if you are patient you will get what you want. I got V Newcastle tickets in the FA cup last year - and V Birmingham the year b4 ........also a week before the game ask a travel agent who sells packages if they will sell you just the ticket they sometimes have some left - i got one last year for the kop a week before a match - they even gave it to me at face value!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It depends on what game it is, tomorrow tonight will not sell out still a few 1000 left.There was/is a very good day trip going for the game for 109 euro.Not bad.

If you have an E Season ticket they hold back 500 or so tickets for all home games,that is the best way to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement