Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't call me names.

Options
  • 18-07-2001 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

rofl

bet that was rather amusing smile.gif

did you loot the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Your not allowed loot people in AC, except with thier permission (except on Darktide and in which case you have to kill them first).

It was just funny listening to them scream and watching the shadows go to work. Then watching the players come back thinking everything is ok and having a shadow blow them away again. smile.gif

I believe if someone thinks your a newbie you should act like one. Some of them afterwards were trying to explain to me why I shouldn't attack shadows rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

AC is fun.

I have a really crap character who is used to hold stuff (just high hit points and super fast running speed).

So I took the character to a training mountain that loads of people hang out to get some XP to boost up the character.

Sadly my character has no healing skills *yet* and you need it badly in this game.

So I ask a group of people if I can get a heal and they tell me to stfu and other nasty stuff. They tell me I'm not killing anything and I'm just a leech.

Somewhat upset and wanting to prove myself I take out a crossbow (I can't use it) and shoot at a group shadows (about +40 to +50 levels higher then everyone else there).

I can't hit from the range I'm at but you should of listened to everyone screaming for me to stop. smile.gif So I went on about how I want to prove that I am attacking stuff.

Then through some freak of nature an arrow actually hits (well it misses, but the shadow dodges it). It is about this time all hell breaks loose.

The shadows attack. The leader fired a spell at me, I managed to move and get the outer part of it (bringing me down to 4 health) but all the muppets standing behind me get killed instantly.

Then they come in attacking. My high running speed lets me escape, but after the shadows go back to sleep the place is littered with corpses. People didn't just die once, they died loads of times. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Tubby smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

that story kicks ass.

Advertisement