Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very minor request/question

Options
  • 13-09-2004 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

I've just noticed that, unlike all the other subcategories (like "Education", "Real World Games", et cetera), the "For Sale" subcategory seems to be the only one that doesn't have one of those little arrow thingies beside it in the quicklinks at the top of each page, which means that if I want to access, say, the "FS General" board, I have to make an entire extra click compared to getting to any other board. Hardly a life-altering problem, I know, but I was just wondering if there's a reason that there isn't one of those little arrow things next to the "For Sale" subcategory for easier browsing?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i think its so you have to read the descriptions of each board so you post in the right one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Thraktor

Suppose so. I would say that the titles seem pretty self explanatory, but there still seem to be quite a lot of people who manage to post their stuff in the wrong forum (especially, I might say, people posting "wanted" posts outside the Wanted forum), even when they do have to read the descriptions, so point taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Thraktor wrote:
    Suppose so. I would say that the titles seem pretty self explanatory, but there still seem to be quite a lot of people who manage to post their stuff in the wrong forum (especially, I might say, people posting "wanted" posts outside the Wanted forum), even when they do have to read the descriptions, so point taken.

Ahh but thats it some way understandabls they usually post the "wanted" ad on te relevent for sale board.

I think the lack of a sub menu a bit silly myself but then again i'mnot the one cleaning up the out of place posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement