Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Centre Thu Sept 23 - Pinion, Marvin, Mixtwitch & Ramones tunes by PsychoTherapy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Hm. Pinion the main/last band?

I could pop along to that. What are Marvin like? I've heard the name, I think, before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

Yep this is a Pinion headliner, but the whole night will rock most mightily.

Marvin are one of the best live bands around, lots of quirky guitars with a Weezer, Pixies, type alternative vibe, and amazing 4-part (2 girl, 2 guy) harmonies, check out their site: www.marvinworld.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

Better
    Update
    My
    Post...

people are already camping out to get tickets for this one, so get to the music centre early on Thursday before those camping spazos realise they can pay at the door.

Advertisement