Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IIB Ripwave Portablity

• 14-09-2004 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Er,

I was thinking about getting Ripwave off the Ballymun mast, my gf lives beside the Galloping Green mast, I stay there quite a bit, it would be cool if I could bring the ripwave box with me. Is my IIB account tied to anyone transmitter ?

Regards

RayK ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

MDR wrote:
    I was thinking about getting Ripwave off the Ballymun mast, my gf lives beside the Galloping Green mast, I stay there quite a bit, it would be cool if I could bring the ripwave box with me. Is my IIB account tied to anyone transmitter ?
    It appears to be tied to a single transmitter (I've tried mine out in a couple of places, and it always connects the same way, according to traceroutes).

There have been indications that they will configure you to use all the transmitters (for a small consideration, of course), but it's not currently part of their published services.

Advertisement