Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMORPG's

Options
  • 23-08-2001 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Ive been playing Mir for a few weeks, then i noticed its going pay to play, so im gonna quit now, leaving behind my Level 16 Tao with loasa 1337 stuff wink.gif

I want to play games like this cause they are the best type of game imo, BUT im poor =(every penny i get goes on paying for this cable modem, theres no jobs available where i live, (I aint ever havin a Credit card) and all im looking for is a free MMORPG thats simalar to BaldursGate, LOM, & U Online

Whats all this about neverwinter nights? can i import my Character with all my stuff? and is it free? ( 1 off payment i can handle, just i dont wanna end up paying £100 per year for a game)

Or should i shut up and stick to counterstrike smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

NWN won't be out for a year.

You could try UOX shards which are basically free shards that run UO (Re: Jag).

You could try selling your characters on ebay to make cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

there is the rpg Unknown its mm online. its not released yet but there going into beta so it wont be too long away probably. The most interesting thing is the say that they wont charge a monthly fee but they also said that could change. Aren't severs ment to be &*£$% expensive? Its worth keeping a look at if nothing more.
    www.unknown.ws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

i somehow doubt u will be able to import ur LOM character onto Neverwinter nights(if i understood what u said correct)
    id play on a UOX shard , if i still payed for my UO account id probably play alot less CS...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

well i logged into my uo account for the last time today, gave away a house 5 boats and a whole rake of magic items and about 120k gold.

so much for my dreams of becoming a serial killer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

I meant my baldurs gate 2 character wink.gif
    im not THAT dumb!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    well i logged into my uo account for the last time today, gave away a house 5 boats and a whole rake of magic items and about 120k gold.</font>

You could of made easily $100 for all that crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yeah you can import your balders gate 2 character into never winter nights,i think you may even be able to import your balders gate 1 character in 2!but never winter nights isnt like uo r lom coz when your off-line nothing is happening,people arnt fightn monsters the world isnt evvolvn!does any1 else think monthly fees are fukn stupid?

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

Advertisement