Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cool or Pathetic

Options
  • 14-09-2004 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Where's the "This Poll Is Pathetic" option?

Cool or Pathetic? 5 votes

Cool
    0% 0 votes
    Pathetic
    60% 3 votes
    People who put "Atari Jaguar" in polls are knob-ends
    40% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Sounds like a certain someone that drives an old ass BMW had some sex with your sister.

.logic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭loz_the_boz

logic1 wrote:
    Sounds like a certain someone that drives an old ass BMW had some sex with your sister.

.logic.

Or his mother

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

funny I drive a 15 year old BMW.
    Also I recieved an unwarranted flaming (that earned Rickets a 1 week banning) this morning which co-incidentally was his/her first post.
    However, thankfully it couldn't be me as I don't live in the country, or do any of the things they talk about.
    Nor do I know anyone called Noel Hanlon.
    Strange though.
    [did I have sex with your sister? if I did, she mustn't have been good as I don't remember it]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

hehe, very funny logic, for me to agree with the old BMW being cool it would have to be a little special like a 6cyclinder 320i or325i, I love the engine noise. What model does he drive and what colour, it sounds as tho he may keep it in good nick and hence his right to feel proud about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

Rickets wrote:
    My sister is 11, you disgusting paedophile.

yeah , and u must be 12 and potential material for gay :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Heh, we got to jore ghey in just ten posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

dahamsta wrote:
    Heh, we got to jore ghey in just ten posts!

yeah , why not :) it will get his blood pressure in order . pathetic poster in lovely pink micro with 325 turbo kit and led exhaust tip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

This thread is over

Rickets is banned - hopefully from boards entirely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement