Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is driving me fu*kin mad!!

Options
  • 14-09-2004 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Firstly, apologies for the outburst in the thread title. But I have heard a song (partly) over the last couple of weeks, and on both occasions I have failed to get the artists name and only a bit of the song title. The title (i think) I heard was Les Fleur. The song itself has a late 60's kinda early 70's sound to it, along the lines of "The age of Aquarius" typea thing. The lead singer is female. I would imagine that it's quite a recent song though. Any ideas/suggestions as to what it could be would be much appreciated, and would allow me to get back to some form of a productive working life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

the band you are looking for (i think ) is "auf der maur." their song that i am thinking of is like what you described anyway.

is parts of the song sung in french? and the rest in english?

edit: just had second thoughts, and i dont think thats who it is. apologies!

it might come to me in a while! my minds gone blank..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The song you're looking for is "Les Fleur" by 4 Hero.
    It was used recently on the Baileys ad, that's why most radio stations have been playing it.

Top tune btw!

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

BaZmO* wrote:
    The song you're looking for is "Les Fleur" by 4 Hero.
    It was used recently on the Baileys ad, that's why most radio stations have been playing it.

Top tune btw!

B.
    Bing Bing Bing Bing, and the top prize goes to BaZmO*. Thanks mate. That's the one. BTW treefingers thanks for that link, some top sounds there!!

Advertisement