Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS Price and Launch Date (USA)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

TmB wrote:
    Do release dates in the States work the same way as alot of things in Ireland (i.e. release date is Monday, but shops will stock them the previous Saturday for some weekend sales?)

- Dave.
    I think most of that has to do with the UK. I think we get the official release date as the UK's ones, but as our charts go from a Friday (UK on a monday) we get it a few days eariler.

I think....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Here is something new and intresting. A thum controller for the DS touch screen. It hasnt been confirmed but it actually makes alot of sense. Strap this on your thum so that you can control metroid and hold the DS all at the same time.

http://www.joystiq.com/entry/7165275638551485/

4103322676608633.jpg
    Yeah I know it looks like a wrist strap but read the article on the link. Thet reckon that you tighten it to your thum and I reckon it doubles as a wrist strap as well.

astrofool wrote:
    the new goldeneye will be poo
    Actually, saw a few videos of the GC version. Looks fairly ****e alright.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Actually, saw a few videos of the GC version. Looks fairly ****e alright.
    Yeha dont think we can write it off as **** without any proof. Thye know how much people loved the first and that means its in their intrest ($$$) to do a good job.

From wht iv read you get to play both sides in it...

Rew wrote:
    Yeha dont think we can write it off as **** without any proof. Thye know how much people loved the first and that means its in their intrest ($$$) to do a good job.

From wht iv read you get to play both sides in it...
    I said it looks ****e, as in graphics and the gun models etc...
    Which it does.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

This is EA we are talking about. The only reason they are calling it goldeneye is to do a bit of money grabbing off the back of a classic game. don't think EA will care if its good or bad as long as they can flog a few million copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I think the DS looks fairly naff compared to the PSP for some reason. Of course the PSP has a ridiculous price tag. I'll probably end up having to buy both :(
    This is EA we are talking about

They have to pay for all those stupid tv advertisements

Advertisement