Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Student MasterCard

Options
  • 14-09-2004 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got their new one this year, are the gimps making faces gone, is it the circular corned MC2 thingy now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Got my PIN today, will inform once I get the card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Yea they have a corner rounded, which get eaten in most other countries, I found out the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Does the MC2 card have a chip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

I think it does yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I got my Student Mastercard the other day. Yeh it has the corner rounded off and is one of the new chip and pin cards so (technology present), you will be required to enter a 4-digit password as opposed to signing for stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

fletch wrote:
    I got my Student Mastercard the other day. Yeh it has the corner rounded off and is one of the new chip and pin cards so (technology present), you will be required to enter a 4-digit password as opposed to signing for stuff.

Cool

Advertisement