Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration after repeat exams

Options
  • 14-09-2004 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Okay... I've passed the repeats. But I still havent been sent out the giro to pay the registration, and on the SIS StudentWeb thingy there's no 'Confirm Enrolment' button up yet, despite it saying 'Registration Status: Active'. Term starts in 2 days.
    What the hell is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Don't worry, last year I was back in college a week before I got the giro thing in the post. Just go to your lectures as normal ,and wait for it to come out. I think the thing on SIS changes once you've paid it, or something like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

What's the story with guys like us gettin Student Cards? I went up to get mine, but apparently I wasn't registered (cos I'd only passed the exams the week before or somethin) and told me to come back "in 5 working days"....

The place where u get the student cards won't even be THERE in 5 working days!!!! (Probably. Sh't like this usually happens)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They said to me when I went up on Friday that they're going to be there for 2 weeks. They'd better be, I need a student card so I can get a locker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Good stuff. Cheers

Advertisement