Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorcycle Mechanic Certification

Options
  • 14-09-2004 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I've worked in IT for the past 6 years and I fu*king hate it, I just started a motorcycle maintanance recently and I was thinking of trying to take it up full time as I'm very interested.
    Does anyone know how I go about getting certified as a motorcycle mechanic in Ireland (heard it was very hard) and any colleges that might do it.

Any help greatly appriciated.

V

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Don't really know but try www.fas.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

IIRC DIT used to do a course in it too. Dont think there is much money in it though, unless you pick and choose the work and have your own place.

Advertisement