Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superkevo me

• 15-09-2004 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice this resemblance?

supersize_me.jpg

et

zyox.jpg

Personally, I find that the posters for "Supersize Me" induce great trauma.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You know, I had wanted to see that movie, but I think you just ruined it for me...

Definatly not Magic!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

what ever happened to kevo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

You know, I had wanted to see that movie, but I think you just ruined it for me...

Definatly not Magic!!

Well, there would be the sadistic pleasure of seeing a Kevo-look-alike in great pain...

That would have worked for the second viewing... I'd have liked the first one to be in context ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

simu wrote:
    zyox.jpg

"I'm lovin' it"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Who's he?

Blisterman wrote:
    Who's he?

Walk away now. Forget you ever read this thread. There is NOTHING to SEE here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Blisterman wrote:
    Who's he?

Lets jsut say RTÉ, "Quality" Boradcasting, Kids Shows and Wasting Tax Payers Money are the main words to be used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Blisterman wrote:
    Who's he?

There we have it...Proof that ignorance is IN FACT BLISS !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Blisterman wrote:
    Who's he?
    Who's he?!?!! Possibly only the greatest youth presenter of our time! Well if you wanna know more , check out this rapihd' thread ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

The poster for that movie is bloody terrible. I feel like punching that idiot every time I see it.

Goddamit I'm mad now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

kevomagic.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Knew I shouldn't have loosened his chains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No, not really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Did all the Kevo pic dissappear after the changeover to VB3? Can't seem to find them. I liked the Hitler one best.

I think so, most of the boards+kevo stuff that came up in google for me were dead links.

And for the person who gave me bad karma for starting this thread: go take anger management classes or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭eefs

Oh dear God, I knew it reminded me of something....

My traumatic junior infants school show - with a special appearence by Kevo himself.

:/

simu wrote:
    I think so, most of the boards+kevo stuff that came up in google for me were dead links.

And for the person who gave me bad karma for starting this thread: go take anger management classes or something!
    Does that mean Kevo is a member here? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Winters wrote:
    "I'm lovin' it"

Shouldn't that be "I'm bleedin' lovin' it" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

kevo could still be seen on tv only a few months ago but it was always about 6 in the morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement