Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waiting for godot

Options
  • 15-09-2004 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

(did a lil search -found little bout this play.)

so we're reading this in school.. loved it, really awesome message and how nothing is said, yet so much was said -really floated my boat.

but i had to research about what it meant when Vladimir put his coat onto Estragon -searched everywhere online, but i was lucky of i found a criticism on the play, nevermind this particular answer. i have my ideas, but my teacher would also like to have our thoughts backed up.

so does anyone here know of any wonderful sites to find some good lit criticisms, if not, would be interesting to hear ur thoughts on this scene or the play, whatever. bout the scene -personally i see it as vladimir showing his more emotional, thinking side opposite estragon's physical needs. take that from a general point of view, get an idea about how human kindness and how we must help each other and that helping each other gives us a reason to live. (?) something like that.

thank u all so very much~beth =)

Advertisement