Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL free broadband offer expiry date

• 15-09-2004 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when they'll stop offereing the 3-months free? I can get it now, but I may be moving very soon, so I'd rather wait until i know where I am going to be.
    Are there any other BB deals that are as good or better available now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

MrNuked wrote:
    Does anyone know when they'll stop offereing the 3-months free? I can get it now, but I may be moving very soon, so I'd rather wait until i know where I am going to be.
    Are there any other BB deals that are as good or better available now?
    The wholesale offer from Eircom applies to new connections connected by November 30th, as far as I can recall. So it's probably a safe bet that it will be available through November, and it's probably also a safe bet that they won't want to raise the price right in the middle of the Christmas rush, so they'll either extend the offer, or have some other special offer.

But if you're moving, just get the 3 month free trial where you are, and then you start over from scratch wherever you move to (just don't forget to cancel before the 3 months are up!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

esat bb offer is up on the 19th november as i recall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

you have to order it before the 19th November to avail

Advertisement