Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

save bernd!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Which is worse, putting up a website like this or donating money to this eejit? Still, seems to be making some cash, though I doubt it'll reach €1,000,000 by Newyear as he's only got 32 grand yet. So I guess it's the chop for Bernd :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

he should send off frozen peices tot he people who did pay, so that they can try some of the 'dinner' too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Rofl, classic.

Surely would-be contributors should look at the bigger picture and recognise that if they manage to rescue Bernd there will be a plethora of similar stunts with even greater demands. Letting Bernd become a martyr will probably save hundreds of puppies, kittens and other delicacies from being battered and deep fried.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

it isnt all bad. He donates 80% of the money to charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

True, but as it stands he's up about €6400, just for thretening to eat a rabbit. It's good that some charities will get lots of cash, I just don't like the idea of someone lining their pockets while collecting for a charity. But like he says on the site, if you don't like it, go and donate directly to a charity and they'll get all the money, he's not forcing anybody to part with their money.
    It'll be a merry Christmas for him anyway, regardless of whether Bernd is on the menu or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

that guys a legend.. genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Poor Bernd :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Eating Rabbit, ewwww.
    If he did raise €1,000,000, he'd be up €200,000.

Advertisement