Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC results!!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Raphael wrote:
    I feel its a waste of time. End of the day its your money, your choice, I consider it somewhat sad to be dwelling over them

But Forde.....now THAT is just pathetic
    *shakes head, sighing*

It doesnt cost money if it turns out that they didnt grade it correctly after all.

as for Forde...seconded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Eh. If your that sure, then go ahead, I know a guy who didn't get his money back, even when the score was changed. I don't think its worth the risk though. Still, tis meh opinion, you're entitled to your own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

How cocky do you seem with your appeal anyway.U got 9 as and *shock* a B.I bet u let that B ruin ur whole day and all the time when u could have been celebratin u wer thinkin "God how could they give MEEEE a B?!?!?".Most JCers in the country would kill for 9 As and a B.IN fact most would settle for one or two of either.How about u just be happy?Sometimes u fuuck up on things so just live with it.Barely anyone got an A in Irish anyway.U actually don't deserve to get marked up coz ur bein so cocky and arrogant.I hope u dont, in fact I hope they mark u down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And you have joined Forde at his abysmal rank on the sadness scale...actually, no, a little higher, for having a real reason

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

wow, Liam, like that totally changed my mind on appealing.
    I wasnt disappointed with 9 As, I didnt even think I did well in any of my exams....except Irish. It was the one subject I knew I had done really well in. Besides, my Irish teacher, my CG teacher and the school principal told me to get a recheck.
    So think before you open your big mouth next time. it wasnt arrogance, just one subject I know I did myself justice in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i grow tired of all this stupid ****e - its just reached petty levels. locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement