Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DigiGuide?

• 15-09-2004 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Anyone having any trouble with DigiGuide lately? I can't get any updates for it. It just says "Cannot request subscription information currently". P*ssing me off as I only renewed my sub last week. Also their forums seem to be out of action.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Mine seems to be working fine . have you updated your security settings or installed a new firewall ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I hate to start a conga-line of "working fine for me" but well, it's working fine for me.

In Tools->Customise->Advanced, is "Allow Internet Connection Detection" set to 1?

Anything interesting in Tools->Customise->Proxy Server?

& as sharkman said, anything new with a firewall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Thanks but no luck. If it inly happenned in one place I would expect it was something changed here, but it doesnt work for me from home or work.
    the odd thing is that I can select File\My Account Page and that works fine..I see my sub paid up until Sept next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

VERY ODD...I fixed it here at work..Don't understand why but I had FireFox set as my default web browser. I changed the default browser to IE and straight away Digiduige start downloading program info fine. Very odd. Of course that doesnt help me at home as I use IE there (albeit a very old version).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

I had a listings display issue when I renewed last week - but someone on the Digiguide forums helped me out. You should probably ask the experts over there. Can never figure why they can't adapt it to just retain previous settings - although it keeps 90% (like the channels and markers), it nearly always botches some display element for me. (In last week's case refusing to display 'Newspaper-style listings'. Finally sorted it, though. And from what I was reading on the DG forums, a *lot* of people having issues similar to yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement