Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last three hands for, hey hang on a second!!

Options
  • 15-09-2004 12:54pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here's a question for the lot of you. When should we "freeze out" the freeze outs?

We talked amongst ourselves and suggest that the end of the first level gives people time to be fashionably late and yet still protects those who play from the start.
    What you guys reckon?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The first 3hands like the fitz and merrion do it, if anyone is late they can ring ahead and a stack put out for them.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

That seems awful quick for a "friendly" game... If its standard howver, then we cant be argued with! :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

DeVore wrote:
    That seems awful quick for a "friendly" game...
    DeV.

a what now? a friendly game is chess, or maybe tiddlywinks if there's no betting involved.

Poker isn't friendly it's rip out your heart mean, I don't care who I'm up against I'm taking their chips...

Begin tilting
    [size=-12]maybe that's why you don't do well in the BSOP DeV, you don't have the heart for beating your mates :D[/size]
    /tilting

btw you playing tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I'd say the first round of blinds with them having to post the BB when they want to sit down (no matter where the button is on the table).
    Technically unless the phone ahead then they shouldn't be able to sit down once the first hand has been dealt.

Advertisement