Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{Request} Microwave + Small Fridge

• 15-09-2004 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im opening a recording studio and i need one of those Small Countertop fridges ( Not the Coca Cola tiny ones) and i need a microwave. Cheap as possible cause they wont be used very much apart from Heating up last nights dinner and cooling beer lol

thanks

gar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Celtic Electrical in inchicore are cheap! Get phone no from yellow pages yourself!

They have end of line/ demo and slightly spoiled goods for sale. Fully guarentee dBTW.

I have had one or 2 problems with a freezer i bought, (they did replace eventually) but my cooker and microwave, and dishwasher have been fine, so it may be just my bad luck ... ?

anyway, when your getting the stuff cheap ... you know its a trade off

I got a lovely stainless steel micro, digital, for €60, and they had a few of those fridges too.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭MazdaMan

ESB have a couple of mini fridges available here is a link http://www.esb.ie/retailasp/esb_shops/product1.asp?cat=1&subcat=3&prodcode=6241083

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Buy and sell usually have fridges in the freebies section since it cost money to get rid of one nowadays.

Advertisement